2020 Car Vent Mount PRO with Magnetic Wireless Charger 15W for iphone 12 pro max

 2020 Car Vent Mount PRO with Magnetic Wireless Charger 15W for iPhone 12 pro max.

The inclusion of MagSafe on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro has opened a new avenue for magnetic accessories that are both easier to attach and remove. That means now you can have detachable MagSafe cases, chargers, wallets, along with a plethora of other MagSafe accessories. Of all these, my most anticipated accessory is the MagSafe wireless charging car mounts.

Since MagSafe is a new feature that is available only in the current generation of iPhone 12 phones, there are not a lot of options in the market right now. That said, accessory makers are picking up the pace and releasing new MagSafe accessories every passing day. We have listed the best available MagSafe car mounts right now and will keep on adding new ones as they are released.

Apple’s Magsafe technology is personally awe-inspiring for me. While I have pre-booked my Apple iPhone 12 already, I hope people like me will do it soon.

Now, while I am longing to hold the “deemed to be the best “ smartphone in my hands, I was also looking for something to keep it alive. And this is what this article is going to be about. During my research on the internet for the best Magsafe Chargers, I've shortlisted a few which are more likely to do the job.

Some honorary mentions:


Apple Magsafe Charger
Belkin3-in-1 Wireless Charger with MagSafe
 
magsafe wireless car charger
magnetic wireless car charger

iphone 11 magnetic wireless car charger

apple 3in1 wireless charging station
iphone wireless charging station




评论